30 March 2008

examples of promos if i were to host Saturday Night Live.

[Amy Poehler stands alone with musical guest Feist in the foreground. As she speaks Nick rises slowly from below the shot, doing the elevator gag while staring at his watch.]

Amy:
Hi, I'm Amy Poehler with this week's host, Nick Campbell, and musical guest Feist.
Nick:
[pokes head out of imaginary car, looks around] This isn't my floor. [goes back inside car; pokes Amy in the back to push floor button and to close elevator doors]

[Nick stands with Tina Fey and a couple members from the group Death Cab for Cutie.]

Nick:
Hi, I'm Nick Campbell, hosting SNL this week with musical guest Death Cab for Cutie.
Tina:
I hear you think I'm a cutie.
Nick:
[looking straight ahead at the camera] Bite me, Fey.

[EDIT]

[Nick stands with Jorma Taccone.]

Nick:
Hey, I'm Nick Campbell and I'll be hosting SNL this week with musical guest Foo Fighters -- and that's ka-blammy.
Jorma:
[deadpan] What happened to Ka-Blamo?
Nick:
I mean Ka-blamo.
Jorma:
Good, that's better.

No comments: