27 June 2007

all the pretty wishes.

Ladies and Gentlemen:

That time of year has once again returned where we mark the occasion of my birth. Sometime very early on the morning of July 7th I will have been on this planet for 26 years. I like presents and Cadbury, such a jealous rabbit, does not like to be left out.

When visiting the Amazon wish list don't forget about the nicely organized lists on the side!

Categories on the side of the main Wish List

Fig. 1: List of More Specific Lists

Anche: My birthday this year is 07/07/07. I want to do something incredibly awesome but I'm far too boring to come up with anything. Help me out. How can I spend this glorious Saturday? Tell me please. I'm open to anything (at the very least I'll hear you out). Audrey suggested an orgy. I'm not sure she was actually suggesting it but that's what I took from the conversation. The point is that no idea is too crazy.

PS: On an unrelated topic, how | about | Jessica Biel?

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Dear Nick,

I accidentally got you Rush's album "Grace Under Pressure" instead of Elbow's. Happy Birthday!

Also, I have a phobia of buying people gifts they've already gotten, so I might wait and just ask you, "Did you get .... yet?"

Finally, my idea for your birthday....I will think about it.

Johnny C. said...

Dude,

July Birthday's are good.

And how about Jessica Biel...God Damn!